The students were given the challenge of constructing a website for current EU project Sustainable managers in the Tourism sector SMARTOUR. The students faced considerable challenges not only in terms of language but also in communication mediums and a short time scale.
– Generally speaking, how did the cooperation go?
I am pleased that it has managed to produce a satisfactory result.
– What about the communication?
This was challenging and it would probably been good to have a skype conversation or two for clarity on both sides.
– Were you happy with the result? Was the website what you were hoping for?
The website is satisfactory and professional; I think there are minor aspects which could be improved still further. I especially like the fact that the website has been optimized for smartphones as so many people now access websites through that medium. If the team has time to review and develop the website further that would be good.
– Was the product (website) delivered on time?
– After this project would you be ready to work with us again in some other project?
– Would you recommend us to somebody else?
Absolutely, I think you took on a good challenge and delivered it well.